INVEST IN ETERNITY
Your Giving is Changing our Community and the World.
As you give to God’s work through the ministry and mission of First Baptist Church of Medina, you are joining a group of people who are together for our neighbors, the next generation, and those in need.
*Secure Online Giving: If you would like to set-up automatic online giving, or if you would like to make a single donation, please know that we provide a secure payment option through One Church. No personal information is kept. Thank you for considering our online giving option!
What Does God Think About Giving?
We Serve a God of Abundance
- 2 CORINTHIANS 9: 8 – And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work
What Does This Mean to Me? Our God loves to give to us. He sacrificed willingly on the cross so that we could live with Him forever. We are undeserving of God’s generosity, but He gives abundantly to us out of love.
Why Is This Important? As His children, we are called to imitate him (Ephesians 5:1).
The Reasons We Give
- 1 CORINTHIANS 16:2 – We’re told to save and give regularly.
- 2 CORINTHIANS 8: 7 – 8 – Give in response to love.
- 2 CORINTHIANS 9: 12 – 15 – Generous giving results in spiritual rewards.
What Does This Mean to Me? My giving is a direct response to God’s abundant blessings in my life. We are called to give regularly and generously.
Why Is This Important? My generous giving will be a blessing to God and will supply the needs of God’s people.
How We Give is Important
- MATTHEW 12: 41 – 44 – Give sacrificially.
- 2 CORINTHIANS 9: 7 – Give with a cheerful heart.
- 2 CORINTHIANS 8: 10 – 12 – Give with eager willingness.
- MATTHEW 10: 8 – Give freely.
What Does This Mean to Me? Our attitude in giving is as important as what we give. God knows our heart.
Why Is This Important? In response to God blessing us abundantly, we need to give back to Him generously and cheerfully.
What We Should Give
- 1 CORINTHIANS 16: 2 – Give generously relevant to your income.
- 2 CORINTHIANS 8: 12 – Give as much as you are able.
- 2 CORINTHIANS 9: 6 – 7 – Give generously and cheerfully.
What Does This Mean to Me? My attitude when I give is as important as the dollar amount. If I give sacrificially, I’ll give more as I make more.
Why Is This Important? Few things reveal a person’s priorities more than their checkbook. God has blessed us abundantly and asks us to honor Him with the first part of our income (Proverbs 3:9).
Make a one-time gift through First’s One Church option OR log in to your One Church account to set up a re-occurring giving schedule. Need One Church login information? Call the office or use our CONTACT form.
Give By Mail
3646 Medina Road
Medina, Ohio 44256
Your Donations to First Baptist Church Are Tax-Deductible.
First Baptist Church of Medina is a 501(C)(3) non-profit charitable organization. Donations to First Baptist Church are tax-deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.