ATTENTION PARENTS – Our kids are growing up in an environment where suicide is becoming more and more prevalent. Would you like some tools to help you have honest and helpful conversations with your kids about this topic? Maybe you have friends who have a child who struggles with depression or suicidal thoughts.
The key components of this training include:
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal.
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
First Medina will be hosting this training at 3646 Medina Rd., Medina, OH 44256 on Thursday, March 31 at 7:00 pm. Space is limited for this training, so please sign-up today if you are interested!