March Weekly Reading Plan:
March 1: Ephesians 1:1-4, 5-10, 11-14
March 8: Ephesians 1:15-17, 18-21, 22-23
March 22: Ephesians 2:1-3, 4-7, 8-10
March 29: Ephesians 2:11-13, 14-17, 18-22
March Monthly Memory Verse: Ephesians 2:8-9
April Weekly Reading Plan:
April 5: Ephesians 3:1-6, 7-10, 11-13
April 19: Ephesians 3:14-17, 18-19, 20-21
April 26: Ephesians 4:1-3, 4-10, 11-16
April Monthly Memory Verse: Ephesians 3:20-21
May Weekly Reading Plan:
May 3: Ephesians 4:17-24, 25-28, 29-32
May 17: Ephesians 5:1-5, 6-10, 11-17
May 24: Ephesians 5:18-21, 22-28, 29-33
May Monthly Memory Verse: Ephesians 5:1-2
June Weekly Reading Plan:
June 7: Ephesians 6:1-4, 5-8, 9
June 14: Ephesians 6:10-13, 14-17, 18-24
June 28: Revelation 2: 1-7
June Monthly Memory Verse: Ephesians 6:1o-11
Write out a verse or passage that stands out to you.
- Establish the context to begin with: Who is the author of the book? Who is the author writing to? Why is the author writing?
- Write what the verse or passage says in context: What comes before the verse or passage? What come after the verses or passage?
- Note the repetition of words and phrases, cause-and-effect, ifs and thens, questions and answers, comparisons and contrasts. Does it bring to mind other verses or passages in Scripture? Are there any themes or key phrases?
- What does this say about God?
- What does this passage say about Jesus?
- How does this passage apply to you?
- Is there a sin to forsake?
- Is there a promise to claim?
- Is there an example to follow?
- Is there a command to obey?
- Is there something to be thankful for?
- Is there something to share with others?
Pray the scripture over your life, others, and your prayer list
Write out a prayer to God about what He has shown you