Thank you for taking the time to fill out a communications request form. Filling out this form will help make sure your events are promoted in the best and most effective way possible. Before you take the time to complete the form, there are a few things we want you to know:
While we do our best to schedule and balance out all promotional content, we are not always able to share every single piece of information that is submitted to us. In an effort to share information that is relevant, appropriate and in harmony with our church values, we have parameters around what is shared and how it is shared. This requires us to be systematic and intentional in making sure that the right information gets to the right people, through the right avenues. This approach is the result of a combination of prayer and an understanding of best communication practices. The values listed are in place so that FBC’s Communications Director can serve church members, ministry leaders and staff in the best way possible – all while:
- Maintaining consistency throughout all FBC communication pieces
- Facilitating a comprehensive approach to communication needs
- Obtaining the maximum reach through communication tactics
- Empowering staff and ministry leaders with easy-to-access communication tools
- Fostering a faster turnaround time for communication requests
If you would like a more detailed explanation, please take some time to review our communication best practices document here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Britney Morgan, at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHURCH COMMUNICATIONS REQUEST FORM
- Please complete the communication form below and submit it no later than 2 weeks before your planned event date.
- If you are past the 2 week lead time, submit the form and we will see if it is possible to get done in the timeframe we have to work with.
- You will receive a response to your request within 48 hours (not including weekends).
- After your event, we ask that you provide a report of what happened during the event so that we can inform members about it and celebrate it!